WIX Archives

Latest Hali Pics Posted

Posted by Mike Henniger on Tue Mar 16, 2004 12:26:19 PM

As Eric hinted in another post, I made trip to the Halifax in Trenton last Saturday with a bunch of people from Project North Star.

I was kept very busy getting pictures of NA337, which I have posted in two Webshots albums. You can find them at my webshots public community page at...

http://community.webshots.com/user/mrhenniger

...or click the link below.

The first March 13th album features a walk around, and walk through of the forward fuselage. The second March 13 album features a walk around and view inside of the remainder of the airframe.

I tried to include comments when I knew what I was looking at, but in a few cases I had no idea what equipment I was looking at, so help me out to fill in the gaps. Also try viewing the pics in order as I tried to make the comments sound like a walking tour guide.

Cees... My shots of the cockpit are not very good (which of course is what you were looking for). I'll blame low light, but I also may not have been as still as I should have been. I might get a chance to stop by in a few months and I will try again then. That might be better as there wasn't much in the way of panels installed in the cockpit anyway.

Enjoy!

Mike

Click here to find the new Hali pics!

Follow Ups: