WIX Archives

Re: Naval Wars part II

Posted by Tulio on Wed Mar 31, 2004 01:14:54 AM

In reply top Naval Wars part II posted by Rob Rohr on Tue Mar 30, 2004 09:27:53 PM

First, calling people names, will get us nowhere. "Egocentric twits" who read this, will basicallly say NO when approached, if they find out that there is such a poor opinion of them. Same goes for "Red neck" populist. I am not that vain, to look down on other people and use pejorative terms in order to feel myself superior.

Now, rant over, I would like to make a suggestion:

I know that many an aviation magazine editor, visits WIX. Although I doubt that they would agree to do it, may I respectfully suggest that they refrain from publishing any articles or photos that have to do with the US Navy? When the time for the explanation comes, the answer should be clear and to the point.

Those in the USN who think that they can do whatever they please with MY heritage, with objects purchased with TAXPAYERS money, should think twice about their attitude.

I for one, will not attend any show where the Blue Angels perform, until the Navy changes their attitude. This will have a direct impact on airshow organizers -sorry, guys - who in turn, will have to tell the USN why people are not attending their airshows and in consequence, they cannot feature USN aircraft.

BOYCOTT the USN museum in Pensacola. Again, until things change.

Just my two centavos.

Tulio

Follow Ups: