WIX Archives

I agree.... but

Posted by Scott WRG Editor on Tue Mar 30, 2004 03:08:48 AM

In reply top Its time to declare WAR on the USN..... long post posted by Rob Rohr on Mon Mar 29, 2004 07:50:25 PM

we need ammunition. So heres a call to arms so to speak. I would like copies of every news blurb or article dealing with the USN involved in recovery operations, under any circumstance. Also, as much information as possible on the airframes that the Navy is preventing recovery of or had involvment with.

My goal is to create a one stop resource center on this subject and I will put all this information in one place. I will create a web site for it. Remember, this stuff has got to be as documented as possible and we have to minimize heresay and speculation and make this information as bulletproof as possible.

You can send me links or scans at editor@REMOVETHISwarbirdsresourcegroup.org (make sure you take out the REMOVETHIS from the address) or you can send hardcopy information to

Scott Rose
P.O. Box 661
Randolph, MA 02368

This site recieves more that 3,000 visitors a day generating nearly 25,000 hits daily, lets see if we can put some of that to good use and help save these aircraft.

Scott WRG Editor

Follow Ups: