WIX Archives

Re: Brewster Corsair Lawsuit (give me a break)

Posted by Alan Brooks on Sun Mar 28, 2004 01:53:30 PM

In reply top Brewster Corsair Lawsuit (give me a break) posted by Rob Mears on Sun Mar 28, 2004 12:19:03 PM

If there is an attorney in the house... please help Lex STICK it to the Navy on this one.....Lex is a good guy.. He has not hid this Corsair... it has been on the civil register for somewhere near 15-16 years. So why now??? Capt Bob, don't you have bigger fish to fry and more airplanes to leave to rot????? From a law standpoint, (I have been told that) Admiralty Laws do not apply here, since the airplane was a ground wreck, not in the water.... so what is their claim?... they (the Navy) stripped the airplane of useble parts and left it to rot....Now for an even bigger issue, what of the parts from that airplane that are now on other airplanes that are flying or will shortly. Does that now make them an accomplice in the crime and will there be an attempt to confiscate their aircraft? Where does this dog and pony show end????? Unfortunately, we need REAL TIME,
BIG TIME, MUSCLE. Either in the courts or a Senator.... Folks, I have no contacts in those areas.... Alan

Follow Ups: