WIX Archives

Idea

Posted by AIRIC on Sun Mar 21, 2004 03:57:37 PM

Scott et al,

One idea we talked about yesterday was a list of WIX people that want to meet enthusiasts who are visiting their geographical area. I would be more than happy to meet anyone from WIX who is traveling through Southern Ontario. If time permits I would be willing to spend a day driving to aviation destinations with them. In my area I have several interesting destinations such as Corporate Aircraft Restorations at Oshawa, Vince O?Connor?s place in Uxbridge, Harold Carlaw?s Memorial Military Museum in Campbellford, RCAF Museum in Trenton, RCAF Station Picton and so on.

Some of us can gain better access to places by knowing the right people and would enhance our trips and the quality of our trips to museums and airports.

The last week in August I will be in Williamsburg, Virginia with my wife and family and would not mind meeting a contact in that area for a day of warbird talk and museums. As well, if you are traveling through Southern Ontario I would be happy to meet with you if time permits.

Happy Landings,

Eric

AIRIC's Aviation Photography

Follow Ups: