WIX Archives

Anyone need me?

Posted by Erick McDaniel on Wed Feb 25, 2004 09:44:29 PM

Hey Fellas -

Kudos to Jim Church for handing me off to the website here. I can writing to the forum to ask any of you gentlemen in the Lower Michigan area need any help during the airshow season this coming summer? I am currently a SGT at Culver Military Academy, hold a Private, and will be home for the summer starting June 1, and returning August 18th. Any individual or group with any aircraft that would like to take me on their wing, I would be more than happy to help over the summer. I do not require ANY pay, and honestly don't want it, just sometimes some help with transportation to/from shows if it can be done.

Previously I have been serving as the Logistics Enginner/Narrator and First Officer for Red Eagle Airshows, any of you who know of Mr. Physco and his MiG-17. It gives me complete pleasure to guard his airplane for the day while keeping it shiny- and answering any questions that guests may have. Since Will doesn't plan on flying this summer to save for the Silver Russian Rocket (aka MiG-21) I won't have a reason to tour any airshows unless someone esle would like to have me help their team.

If you NEED a narrator- I write full shows and put them to music soundtracks that I have published. This can be done for anyone from P-40 to F-16, just let me know!

My Contact:

SGT Erick McDaniel, BA #829
1300 Academy Road 829
Culver, Indiana 46511
574-842-7361

McDaniE@culver.org

Erick McDaniel - First Officer REA

Follow Ups: