WIX Archives

Re: Thanks to all for the support

Posted by Will Fowler on Tue Sep 18, 2001 08:58:36 PM

In reply top Thanks to all for the support posted by Scott WRG Editor on Sun Sep 16, 2001 08:08:02 PM

Well I think you guys have a real right to let off steam, this was totally out of order, these bastards knew what kind of target they were going after and knew it would cause max civilian deaths but they did it.

I stand by my earlier comments that its time that we all took our gloves off with these people and decide if the world would be a better place with out them, I know what I think.

I know war is wrong, but we cannot allow this to take place again, regardless of what the goverments of the world say, we cannot prevent this kind of thing from happening again, we can make it more difficult, but we cannot prevent it.

God only knows what this bloody idiots would do if they managed to get a nuke from the former soviet states, no, sorry to all the people that think there is still hope left in a peaceful talks with these idiots, its time to show them that you can only kick a sleeping lion so many time before it turns and bites your head off.

Regards,

Will

: I just wanted to take a moment and say thank you to all th
: e non-American visitors to this forum. I have recieved man
: y e-mails, especially from our Australian, Canadian, and B
: ritish friends that were very supportive and I truly appre
: ciate that. It fills my heart with pride that America has
: such stalwart friends.
: As you have probably seen from my post and the index pages
: , I am very angry about the incident. I apologize if I off
: end people but that is the overall feeling in the U.S. at
: the moment. If the terrorist thought we were the devil bef
: ore, just wait, it will get worse for them.
:
: Anywho, I just wanted to say thanks for the support.
:
: Scott

Follow Ups: