WIX Archives

Re: September 11th -Spare a thought

Posted by Tulio on Sun Sep 16, 2001 12:59:11 AM

In reply top September 11th -Spare a thought posted by Tony on Wed Sep 12, 2001 05:31:39 AM

George Bush Junior...... why didn't you go as soon as was possible, to the Manhattan disaster area? That act alone, would have sent
a clear message to terrorists the world over, "We will NOT bow down to terrorism" However, you chose to retire to a nuclear bunker.
You are not even a tenth the man your father is, go to manhattan NOW, speak to, and inspire the people working so hard to save
lives even now.

I have seen your clarification already, but I believe that further information should be posted, in discharge of G.W.B. although I am not even qualified to do so:

His actions are not dictated by his own volition. He has an entourage, security, etc. that decides where and when he goes. His travelling to Louisiana and to Offutt, were dictated by emergency plans that have been crafted precisely for this kind of situations. We all have heard about evacuation plans for the US Government in case of disaster; the "National authority" will be preserved by those in charge of doing precisely that.

Not much in the way of an explanation, but I have great respect for "dubya" Bush.

I am stunned of course by the great loss of life, and for the valiant sacrifice of those who serve and protect; they are looked down by crimininals, ignored most of the time by everyone else; I work with many of them on a daily basis, and I have nothing but admiration and respect for their unselfish willingness to put their lives on the line every day, so we all can live and sleep a little safer.

May God bless you guys, one and all; peace to those who died, and JUSTICE to those responsible for this dastardly action.

Tulio, in Houston, Tx, USA.

Follow Ups: